We are extremely excited about this next chapter and our path forward to support continued growth and enhancements to our strategy-led approach to content development.
Whether a Koi-Fly client or a Bowstring client, you now get the benefits of both. We encourage you to learn more about this new venture in the FAQs below.
I’m a Koi-Fly Client
- Dedicated Animation and CGI team
- Larger editorial staff
- Specialty in multilingual productions (English/Spanish)
- Full production team with large scale commercial experience
- Multiple locations for global reach and depth of bench that combines for more cost efficient solutions
- Dedicated account management team
- The StoryCycle process for content planning solutions
- International infrastructure
- Commercial photography team in house, including high-end retouching and finishing
- Specialty services (auto, food, beverage, tech, comedy and more)
- Video Finishing Services (Sound Mix, Surround, spacial audio, Color, Roto, Flame and more)
- DAM services (so you can keep all of your video footage in one place, organized and ready to be edited)
- Remote Services and technologies including our Remote Production Studio
- Interactive Development team (AR, VR, Touch)
You will still get the same service and relationship you appreciated from Koi-Fly with a lot of upsides including always being able to connect with Stacey. That said, we are really psyched for the entire team to meet you so they can share what is even more possible now for your creative and content planning needs.
Yes! You can still visit our studio space for your creative video and photography needs. Bowstring also has an amazing, newly renovated studio as well - so you have your pick! For general information about either location feel free to contact Stacey Grant.
I’m a Bowstring Client
Bowstring is committed to growing and finding ways to further enhance our capabilities. We found the synergies in our methods, aesthetic and client base with Koi-Fly meant that we could do even more to help our clients. Combining our talents and services was a no-brainer to move Bowstring forward for all of our client communities.
Nope! We have been working hard to integrate the Koi-Fly team and projects over the past few months and don’t expect any disruption to our current client community.
We encourage you to “meet” Stacey (on the website now under “Our Team”). Otherwise, we look forward to introducing you to Stacey and Eric and other team members real soon! And for our local friends, we are going to have an open house at the studio soon so stay tuned for the upcoming save the date!